Voice and Data Cabling
Connecting Your Business Across the Office or Across the Nation.
At Centric Telecom, we provide the best voice and data cabling solutions in the Washington, D.C. area, at very effective pricing. Our customers benefit from a wealth of data cabling skills and years of combined network experience. We always deliver our cable solutions with a commitment to do things right, delivered on time, and within budget.
Did You Know 80% of Network Problems are the Result of Data Cabling Issues?
Your data cabling network is the backbone of your network and is only as strong as its weakest link. Without it, your system may fail to function properly or maintain optimal efficiency. The life expectancy of your network is far greater than any hardware you will connect to it, so planning for a well-designed, correctly installed cabling network is the best way to get the most out of your infrastructure investment. If you are planning to upgrade or extend your current network, call us to discuss a structured cabling solution, which covers everything from planning, specification, project management, delivery, and maintenance from our highly skilled network service team.
Our first-class voice and data cabling services are able to:
- Install Cat5e, Cat6, Coax and fiber cabling Indoors as well as outside plant.
- Sustain the needs of our customers.
- Continue the rate of the investment through innovative technological upgrades.
Centric Telecom offers reliable voice and data cabling in the following categories:
- Structured Cabling Systems: Structured cabling is a building or a campus telecommunications cabling infrastructure that consists of a number of standardized smaller elements (hence structured) called subsystems.
- Category 5E, 6, 6E & Fiber: Category 5e is an improved specification to the very popular Category 5 that replaced Cat 3. By reducing noise and signal interference beyond Cat 5, Category 5e’s rated transfer speeds increased to 350 Mbit/s over 50 meters. Subsequently, Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) became common and required new industry-standard cables capable of transmitting at higher frequencies than Cat 5e to go beyond the 50-meter limitation. Cat 6e transmits at 250 MHz. The limitation of 50 meters of 10 Gigabit was overcome with Category 6 Enhanced (6e). Cat 6e is an augmented specification designed to double transmission frequency of Cat 6 to 500 MHz.
- Fiber Optic and Copper, Riser and Backbone: Fiber optic cable is a network cable made up of glass fibers that are covered with insulated casing for protection and handling. These cables are used for high speed Internet or very high bandwidth network communications. Fiber optic is the driving force behind the technology innovation of secure telecommunication.
- Outside Plant Cabling: Outside plant refers to all of the physical cabling and supporting infrastructure (such as conduit, cabinets, tower or poles), and any associated hardware located between a demarcation point in a switching facility and a demarcation point in another switching center or customer premises.
- Enclosed Equipment Cabinets: Complete cable management maximizes your system’s performance. Cable management systems allow for flexibility and expansion while making it easy for you to install with standards compliant bend radius, cable routing and strain relief.
- Open Racking Systems: Open racks provide unsurpassed strength, stability and durability for supporting rack-mount patch panels, high-density blocks, cabling and other equipment.
- UPS System / DC Power System: High performance UPS protects your network from blackouts, brownouts, over voltages and surge conditions, plus offers highly intelligent local and remote communications options for condition monitoring and auto-shutdown capabilities.
- Wireless Networks: This refers to any type of computer network that utilizes some form of wireless network connection. Centric Telecom can install routers, switches, and repeaters for enhanced wireless communication.
Voice/Data Cabling Efficiency and Reliability in Washington, D.C.
At Centric Telecom, you can depend on our comprehensive voice and data cabling solutions, which are ideal for firms located throughout the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area. With our experienced and knowledgeable cabling technicians, we can deliver efficient and reliable voice and data cabling, so that you can have peace of mind knowing your networks are always stable.
Contact Us today to learn more about our voice/data solutions for your business.